Strang Mausoleum at St John Catholic Cemetery

About this Cemetery

The Holy Trinity Parish in Lenexa, Kansas, was officially established in 1880. Saint John Catholic Cemetery was officially established for the Parish in 1907, according to the cemetery sign, however the cemetery was in used before this date. The oldest inscription is for Albert Scherman who died 22 Oct 1899. In 1963, the care and maintenance or this cemetery was placed with the Catholic Cemeteries of Wyandotte and Johnson Counties organization.

For more information about the cemetery, visit For more information about the Holy Trinity Parish, visit